You are currently browsing the monthly archive for September 2014.
In the last year we acquired a small dilapidated shed. We have obtained permission from the owners to demolish it and erect a much larger structure. The new shed will be 10m x 4m. Our plan is allow all volunteer groups in Marsden to store and share their assets from it. Access is to be via a keypad.
Kirklees have now given planning permission for the larger shed –
We hope to raise the £4000 to £6000 required to build the new shed in the next year.
Meet at 8pm at the Liberal club. The meeting will last 1 to 2 hours. All are welcome.
- Autumn Cuckoos’s nest grant application.
- Repair of Christmas lights and delivery to Kirklees for testing.
- Ideas for 2014 Christmas lights.
- Recruitment of committee members (secretary role)
- Progress on the new MCA noticeboards on Platform 3 and at Standedge tunnel and the Park.
- Progress on the replacement of the MCA storage compound.
Minutes from meeting attached – MCA-Minutes-September14