You are currently browsing the monthly archive for October 2014.
Our AGM is to be held at the Marsden Mechanics Institute on Thursday November the 13th from 8:30pm to 9:30pm.
- The minutes of the 2013 AGM
- Overview of 2014
- Treasurers Report
- Community suggestions for projects for 2015
- Election of Officers (Chair, Vice Chair, Treasurer, Secretary)
The meeting is quite informal and all are welcome, there will most likely be some form of refreshments. We hope to see you there.
Find here the minutes from the 2013 AGM 2013AGMMinutes
Due to our long time secretary John leaving for Northumberland we urgently require a secretary on the committee.
The duties of the role are –
- Collect and respond to emails and letters sent to our to our office in the Mechanics.
- Take minutes at our quarterly meeting and upload digital versions to our archive and website.
- Vote on ideas and actions to be carried out by the MCA
This is about 1 to 2 hours work per fornight. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about ideas to improve Marsden and wants to get involved in carrying them out.
If you are interested and would like to meet the committee then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or come to one of our quarterly open meetings.